GST – GSTIN has developed and launched a mobile application (available on iOS and Android platforms) and also a web portal for “Mera Bill Mera Adhikaar” scheme
Key Pointers –
- As per the direction from the Government, the GSTN has developed and launched a mobile application (available on iOS and Android platforms) and also a web portal for the “Mera Bill Mera Adhikaar” scheme.
- This scheme will be implemented from 1st September, 2023 initially in the States of Gujarat, Assam, Haryana and UTs of Puducherry and Daman & Diu and Dadra & Nagar Haveli, as per the policy decision of the Government.
- The mobile application is available on both iOS and Android platforms and the web portal can be accessed at: https://web.merabill.gst.gov.in.
- This enables the taxpayer to upload invoices easily. There is one time edit option is also available to edit the invoices already uploaded. The users can also view the invoices uploaded.
- The users can also see the various reports from this app such as. Invoices uploaded in the current month, Total invoices you have uploaded to date, State-wise breakdown of invoices uploaded in the current month.
- For Grievances / Complaints there is options like FAQ, Watch tutorials and Share feedback.